Metzger Construction recently completed the Houston Astros Diamond Club at Minute Maid Park. The 17,000 sf premium dining area for Astros Diamond Club members was completed at the end of March 2013, just in time for the Houston Astros inaugural American League season. Designed by Kirksey Architects, the space includes a 40’ cocktail bar with LED backlit shelves and drink stands, a full gas burning pizza oven and pizza bar, lounge areas with LCD video screens, a four station food serving area, a beverage service room and a private dining room just off the main dining area. The restrooms were completely rebuilt and the existing kitchen was overhauled with new finishes and updated mechanical and electrical equipment. All the furniture throughout the space was custom designed and built with finishes chosen by the Astros management team and Kirksey Architects. The space highlight is a 30’ wide, 8’ tall video screen above the main dining area that shows real time HD field video of the ongoing baseball game. The new Astros Diamond Club is considered by many to be the premium Diamond Club facility throughout Major League Baseball.
- Inspired Preschool Groundbreaking 2017
- 430,000 sf Mens Wearhouse Distribution Facility Addition in Southwest Houston
- Park 225 Office Building Completed
- Second Flowserve Industrial Manufacturing and Distribution Center Recently Completed
- 2016 AIA Galveston Sandcastle Golden Bucket Winners for the Second Year in a Row!