Over the last 15 years Metzger Construction has worked for the Houston based Men’s Wearhouse team to construct over one million sf of office and warehouse facility spaces. In the summer of 2015 Metzger will start a new 60ksf office and warehouse space in the SW Houston area for the Men’s Wearhouse. The project is being designed by Tom Marrow of Tomorrow Planning.
- Inspired Preschool Groundbreaking 2017
- 430,000 sf Mens Wearhouse Distribution Facility Addition in Southwest Houston
- Park 225 Office Building Completed
- Second Flowserve Industrial Manufacturing and Distribution Center Recently Completed
- 2016 AIA Galveston Sandcastle Golden Bucket Winners for the Second Year in a Row!