The Landmark Medical Office Building of San Antonio was recently completed by Metzger Construction in September 2015. The 3 story 60,000 sf tilt wall office building will be home to medical offices and treatments centers. Located near several hospitals, the building is a beautiful addition to the 1604/I-10 interchange in northwest San Antonio. The building is owned by Carter Validus. The construction manager was Medistar Corporation and the architect was Kaim Associates.
- Inspired Preschool Groundbreaking 2017
- 430,000 sf Mens Wearhouse Distribution Facility Addition in Southwest Houston
- Park 225 Office Building Completed
- Second Flowserve Industrial Manufacturing and Distribution Center Recently Completed
- 2016 AIA Galveston Sandcastle Golden Bucket Winners for the Second Year in a Row!