Metzger Construction was awarded the new interior buildout for the Caterpillar/Solar Turbines headquarters in Houston. The office interior was designed by Inventure Design Group of Houston and includes a very modern design with the latest DIRTT demountable wall partitions and a sleek furniture package by Agile Ofis. The space will include a full range of Wi-Fi and IT capabilities with the latest in security features. The two and half floors of office space are scheduled to be completed in May 2015. The completion of the Caterpillar/Solar Turbines interior will coincide with the completion of the 4 story Sam Houston Office building for the D’Agostino Group.
- Inspired Preschool Groundbreaking 2017
- 430,000 sf Mens Wearhouse Distribution Facility Addition in Southwest Houston
- Park 225 Office Building Completed
- Second Flowserve Industrial Manufacturing and Distribution Center Recently Completed
- 2016 AIA Galveston Sandcastle Golden Bucket Winners for the Second Year in a Row!