Metzger Construction has completed the 430,000 sf addition to the Men’s Wearhouse (Tailored Brands) distribution facility in southwest Houston. The tilt wall structure was added on to the existing facility structure which was also completed by Metzger Construction several years ago. The project was designed and managed by Tom Marrow of Tomorrow Planning. The building has two floors and will help house the growing distribution needs of Men’s Wearhouse.
- Metzger Construction selected as a top Houston-area interior contractor
- Inspired Preschool Groundbreaking 2017
- 430,000 sf Mens Wearhouse Distribution Facility Addition in Southwest Houston
- Park 225 Office Building Completed
- Second Flowserve Industrial Manufacturing and Distribution Center Recently Completed