The new office space for Caterpillar and Solar Turbines was recently completed at 10203 Sam Houston Park Dr. in Houston. The 62,000 sf buildout was designed by Inventure Design Group of Houston and includes a very modern design with the latest DIRTT demountable wall partitions and a sleek furniture package by Agile Ofis. Designed with an open concept in mind, the three floors contain a full range of Wi-Fi and IT capabilities with the latest in security features. The completion of the Caterpillar/Solar Turbines space coincided with the completion of the 4 story Sam Houston Office building for the D’Agostino Group.
- Inspired Preschool Groundbreaking 2017
- 430,000 sf Mens Wearhouse Distribution Facility Addition in Southwest Houston
- Park 225 Office Building Completed
- Second Flowserve Industrial Manufacturing and Distribution Center Recently Completed
- 2016 AIA Galveston Sandcastle Golden Bucket Winners for the Second Year in a Row!