Metzger Construction recently completed the new 85,500 sf manufacturing and distribution warehouse for Flowserve. The new building, located in Pasadena, Texas, is a tilt wall construction that includes office space and large open areas for storage and distribution. The project was designed by Tom Marrow of Tomorrow Planning. Flowserve is a leading manufacturer and aftermarket service provider of comprehensive flow management products and services. They are one of the world’s largest manufacturers of pumps, valves, seals and components to the process industry.
- Metzger Construction selected as a top Houston-area interior contractor
- Inspired Preschool Groundbreaking 2017
- 430,000 sf Mens Wearhouse Distribution Facility Addition in Southwest Houston
- Park 225 Office Building Completed
- Second Flowserve Industrial Manufacturing and Distribution Center Recently Completed